Lysulin contains a proprietary formulation of three essential nutrients that your body needs: Lysine, Zinc and Vitamin C. We consume them every day in our diet but not at the levels needed to show a beneficial effect. Lysulin’s proprietary formula contains these essential nutrients at levels designed to support your body’s nutrition and at levels shown to lower blood glucose levels and lower HbA1c Levels.*
An essential amino acid that has been shown to react with glucose to lower glycated proteins and blood sugar levels.
A mineral which has been shown to be particularly beneficial for people with diabetes.
- 1 Year Study in 200 patients with prediabetes
- Prediabetes patients who received daily zinc had reductions in fasting plasma glucose and in the two-hour oral glucose tolerance test
- Significant reduction in insulin resistance at 6 and 12 months, compared with those on placebo
- Fewer patients on the daily zinc went on to have diabetes
- During the 12-month follow-up period a significantly higher percentage of participants in the Placebo group (25.0%) developed type-2 diabetes in comparison to the Zinc group (11.0%)(p=0.016)
- The FPG, OGTT, total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol were significantly reduced in the Zinc group.
Vitamin C is an important nutrient needed by your body. It has been shown to reduce fasting blood glucose levels.