A BETTER WAY TO MAINTAIN HEALTH
What You Need To Know About Blood Sugar.
Most of the food we eat is turned into glucose, or sugar, for our bodies to use for energy.
Our bodies make a hormone called insulin that opens up the cells to allow glucose to enter, thus providing nutrients and energy to the body.
When the body either doesn’t make enough insulin or can’t use its own insulin as well as it should, this causes sugars to build up in your blood.
Sugar can be toxic for anyone
- High levels of blood sugar can coat proteins in your bloodstream and turn them into harmful compounds that can lead to other health concerns.
- Insulin resistance prevents your body from using insulin to convert glucose to the energy you need for everyday activity.
- Even healthy people can have high blood sugar and experience insulin resistance.
The Good News?
There are steps you can take to maintain healthy blood sugar.
Maintain A Healthy Diet
Eating healthier foods can help maintain healthy blood glucose levels, insulin function, and A1c levels.
Losing as little as 5 percent of your body weight can dramatically reduce your risk of developing health problems.
Let Lysulin help your body remove excess glucose from your bloodstream, maintain healthy blood glucose levels, insulin function, and A1c levels.
According to the CDC, regular physical activity may help your body respond better to insulin.
What Is A1c?
- Hemoglobin A1C, also called A1c, is the part of red blood cells that have glucose attached to them and can be measured with a monthly A1c test.
- The A1c test is a blood test that measures your average blood sugar level over the past 3 months and is reported as a percentage
- The A1c test shows how well your blood sugar is being controlled over time.
Why is A1c Important?
The American Diabetes Association says the A1c test is a “powerhouse” that “does it all.” Testing can help inform health care professionals and their patients:
- Identify prediabetes and discuss lifestyle changes to help delay or prevent type 2 diabetes
- Diagnose diabetes
- Monitor how your regimen is working over time
- To review the American Diabetes Association the study click here.
Lysulin Can Help You Maintain Healthy A1c Levels
What makes Lysulin so unique is that it works differently than any other product. When Lysulin enters your bloodstream, it actively absorbs excess glucose like a sponge, so it can be safely removed from the body.
What does this mean for you? Clinical tests show that Lysulin helps maintain normal A1c levels and helps promote healthy insulin function. But don’t take our word for it – see results for yourself by measuring your A1c every 30 days!
A1c is a better measure of progress because it reflects average blood sugar over the past three months. And you can even conduct the test at home with a convenient and safe A1cNOW SelfCheck Kit.
With 6 patents, 2 published clinical studies, and numerous researched studies, Lysulin has been proven to help maintain healthy glucose levels, A1c levels and insulin function. And we’ve got lots of options to choose from….
1 Scoop Serving
Light Sweet Flavor
Maintain Healthy Glucose/Lose Weight
Chocolate & Vanilla Flavors
Try Our Lysulin Combo Pack!
See what a difference Lysulin can make in just 90 days! Free shipping & money-back guarantee!
- 90 day supply of Lysulin
- 4 Formats To Choose From
- Includes 4 A1c Test Strips