Why Lysulin works
Glucose in your bloodstream attaches to life giving proteins, adversely affecting how these proteins are meant to work. As these undesirable “Glycated Proteins” increase, so do the A1c levels in your body, along with the risk of damage to your heart, blood vessels, kidneys and eyesight.
Fortunately, there’s help. Lysulin acts as a guardian by binding to glucose, shielding your proteins from reacting with glucose. The Lysulin bound to glucose is safely excreted through urine. Actively managing your blood sugar promotes metabolic, cardiovascular, and neurological health. Lysulin provides nutritional support to help you live the life you love with fewer complications.*
Nutritional support to live the life you love!
Become a member and save!
Lysulin subscribers receive a monthly supply of Lysulin chewable tablets. There’s no need to worry about running out. Each month you’ll receive an email letting you know that we’re preparing your next shipment of Lysulin chewables. When you get this email, you can modify or delay your next shipment.
When you sign up, you’ll also automatically receive reduced pricing on the A1C Now® Test Kit.
*Subscribers receive free shipping on monthly deliveries.
Lysulin contains a proprietary formulation of three essential nutrients that your body needs: Lysine, Zinc and Vitamin C. We consume them every day in our diet but not at the levels needed to show a beneficial effect. Lysulin’s proprietary formula contains these essential nutrients at levels designed to support your body’s nutrition and at levels shown to lower blood glucose levels and lower HbA1c Levels.*
An essential amino acid that has been shown to react with glucose to lower glycated proteins and blood sugar levels.
A mineral which has been shown to be particularly beneficial for people with diabetes.
- 1 Year Study in 200 patients with prediabetes
- Prediabetes patients who received daily zinc had reductions in fasting plasma glucose and in the two-hour oral glucose tolerance test
- Significant reduction in insulin resistance at 6 and 12 months, compared with those on placebo
- Fewer patients on the daily zinc went on to have diabetes
- During the 12-month follow-up period a significantly higher percentage of participants in the Placebo group (25.0%) developed type-2 diabetes in comparison to the Zinc group (11.0%)(p=0.016)
- The FPG, OGTT, total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol were significantly reduced in the Zinc group.
Vitamin C is an important nutrient needed by your body. It has been shown to reduce fasting blood glucose levels.